HR Business Partner, Americas
People & HR
Remote · Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
As HR Business Partner, Americas, you are the key player to lead impactful and transformative initiatives that elevate employee engagement, foster a culture of learning and growth, and enhance organizational resilience. Your main focus is on supporting and guiding our coaches to enable compelling career and work experiences for all 100 employees in the USA and Canada, with an emphasis on maximizing both performance and engagement.
You partner with internal centers of expertise in Talent Acquisition, L&D, and Total Rewards to deliver high impact People processes and business performance. You are based in the USA or Canada, in Eastern time zones, and work remotely. You are supported by a US-based HR Ops Associate and report to the Director or Global Business Partners based in France.
Hear from the Chief People & Culture Officer:
“As HR BP for the Americas, you lead HR in our fastest-growing region. You organize the efforts of our global centers of expertise to supercharge the performance of our Americas team. If you have a strong drive and enjoy working with a team of smart, opinionated people whom you will influence and be influenced by, this is the place for you." - Nicholas Wagner, https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasstephenwagner/
Within 1 month, you will
- Meet the People & Culture team
- Learn how to work in Convexity and become familiar with 360Learning
- Build intimacy with your internal clients and participate in their rituals
- Fully understand our People & Culture processes and provide your inputs
Within 3 months, you will
- Support and enable impactful quarterly performance reviews
- Nudge 360Learners into defining their personal growth plans with their coaches
- Train and coach our Americas leadership team in leading remote teams
- Establish routines with your HR Ops Associate to effectively tag team and backup
Within 6 months, you will
- Know your population well enough to make sound individual recommendations
- Turn insights into impactful team action plans to drive performance and retention
- Make all recommendations for our global employee journey to fit Americas’ expectations
- Join our global DEI effort, partnering with our ERGs and leading by example
Within 12 months, you will
- Deliver high-profile global projects for the People and Culture team to expand your reach
- Grow, network and build thought leadership for both your benefit and that of 360Learning
The Skill Set
- 3+ years in HR Leadership roles in the Americas
- Excellent coaching abilities and business acumen
- Hands-on, with a roll up your sleeves mindset
- Results orientated with a data-driven approach
- Passion for diversity and transparency
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L
- Experience working with an international organization a plus
What We Offer
- Compensation: Pay structure includes base salary, variable incentive pay, and company equity 📈
- Benefits/Perks: Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance starting your first full month 🏥 401k matching starting from day 1 🏦 Generous parental leave 👶 Professional development opportunities through our own platform 📚
- Balance: We offer unlimited days of annual PTO 🌴 5 days for sick leave 🤒 10 holidays 🗓 We are a remote-first organization and promote flexible work hours 🏠
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: We have 6 active ERGs including Mental Health, Environmental/Sustainability, Women, Parents, LGBTQIA2S+, and Ethnic Diversity. Each group has at least one executive team member serving as a member of the group, bringing greater awareness to each group’s activities and providing a quick path to impact 🤝
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Review our CSR Charter: 360learning.com/blog/corporate-social-responsibility-charter 🌎🌏🌍
- Culture: A framework that will help you make an impact - envision what's it like to join 360Learning through our Onboarding Journey: https://360learning.com/blog/360learner-journey/ & Convexity Culture: https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L 🚀👩🏻💻🏆
Who We Are
360Learning enables companies to upskill from within by turning their experts into champions for employee, customer, and partner growth. With our LMS for collaborative learning, Learning & Development teams can accelerate upskilling with the help of internal experts instead of slow top-down training. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard and upskill employees, train customer-facing teams, and enable customers and partners–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,700 organizations. Founded in 2013, 360Learning has raised $240 million with 400+ team members across the US and EMEA.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!