If you are looking for a career at a dynamic company with a people-first mindset and a deep culture of growth and autonomy, ACV is the right place for you! Competitive compensation packages and learning and development opportunities, ACV has what you need to advance to the next level in your career. We will continue to raise the bar every day by investing in our people and technology to help our customers succeed. We hire people who share our passion, bring innovative ideas to the table, and enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
Who we are:
ACV is a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. We are transforming the automotive industry. ACV Auctions Inc. (ACV), has applied innovation and user-designed, data driven applications and solutions. We are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. We are disruptors of the industry and we want you to join us on our journey. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, ClearCar, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products, as well as, True360 and Data Services.
At ACV we focus on the Health, Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional Wellness of our Teammates and to support this we offer:
- Multiple medical plans including a high deductible health plan that costs $0 out of your paycheck
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Legal/ID Protection, and Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Generous paid time off options, including vacation time, sick days, Company holidays, floating holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, voting leave, and other forms of paid leave as required by applicable law or regulation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with additional opportunities to earn stock in the Company
- Retirement planning through the Company’s 401(k)
Who we are looking for:
As a Buyer Representative at ACV, you will work closely with dealerships in targeted markets to share ACV Auctions unique business solutions. The Buyer Representative will be responsible for retaining and growing a base of customers within a target market.
What you will do:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Partner directly with the Field Sales team to develop and execute sales strategies for your assigned market in order to retain and grow your customer base and unit volume.
- Develop strong relationships with customers through phone, text, and email conversations to increase unit and product penetration.
- Maintain orderly records through documentation of all customer interactions in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Create a positive experience through proactive outreach to understand customers buying and selling needs, and offer creative solutions to meet their needs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of ACV’s portfolio of products and attend product training as required.
- Provide ongoing sales support to customers and present additional products and services to existing customers.
- Monitor the performance of customer accounts through various assessments including but not limited to, customer KPI review, monitoring customer price setting, identification of additional product opportunities, adherence to buy/sell policy agreement.
- Identify customers who have gaps in bid and buy activity and work to re-engage them on the ACV platform.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 2 years’ sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- A reliable self-starter altitude who is capable of thriving independently and in a team environment.
- Proven history of being able to meet and exceed sales goals and customer needs.
- Resilience, problem solver, action oriented and a driver for results.
- Strong understanding of technology. Salesforce.com experience is highly desired.
- Thrive in an environment of competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Fluent in Spanish is a real plus.
Compensation: $22.60 per hour. At target performance, this position is eligible to earn up to $2,000 in additional monthly compensation pursuant to ACV’s incentive compensation plan. Please note that final compensation will be determined based upon the applicant's relevant experience, skillset, location, business needs, market demands, and other factors as permitted by law.
Trust & Transparency | People First | Positive Experiences | Calm Persistence | Never Settling
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Account Mgr
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buffalo, NY, USA