Sr. Marketing Tech Administrator (UK)
Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
As a Senior MarTech Admin at Addepar, you will play a pivotal role in optimising and managing our Marketo instance and future technology roadmap. This role requires a combination of technical expertise, critical thinking, and a deep understanding of marketing operations. You will be a key member of the Go-To-Market Strategy and Operations organisation, working closely with our SFDC admin team, and Marketing organisation. Join our dynamic and forward-thinking team to make a significant impact on our revenue growth journey!
What You'll Do
Marketing Technology Instance Management:
- Operate, configure, troubleshoot, and administer Marketo
- Build, test, and maintain all aspects of our Marketo instance and integrated applications
- Evaluate current and future MarTech stack such as Pardot, ZoomInfo, On24
- Set up programs, events, webinars, polls, landing pages, templates, etc. in Marketo and SFDC for comprehensive tracking
- Manage the end-to-end email production process within Marketo, including planning, asset organisation, audience segmentation, testing, deployment, and analysis
- Configure Marketo backend around programs, campaigns, forms, landing pages, emails, and other assets to meet business needs and marketing goals
- Implement lead scoring and routing processes for timely and relevant lead handoff to the sales team
- Implement sophisticated multi-channel campaigns, including email marketing, lead nurturing, content tagging, and lead scoring
- Design, configure, test, and execute single and multi-touch attribution demand generation campaigns in Marketo
Efficiency and Automation:
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve our current processes and tools to better streamline, scale and automate workflows
- Evolve the global marketing tech stack by evaluating and integrating new technologies
- Lead marketing automation architecture and implementation, including sales and marketing alignment, lead-to-revenue strategies, database requirements, automation configuration, and functional mapping of integrations
Data Quality and Governance:
- Maintain data integrity within Marketo and Salesforce, including data hygiene, segmentation, and list management
- Implement quality control procedures and actively participate in multi-functional data hygiene and governance initiatives
- Maintain, develop and report on metrics relative to lead lifecycle, campaigns, and general marketing activities for monthly business and flash reporting for senior leadership and internal business units
Marketing Technology Ecosystem:
- Own all executions of the current marketing-technology ecosystem, encompassing Digital Communications, Email Automation, Website Management, Reporting, and Analytics
- Work with Salesforce, specifically campaign, lead, contact, and account objects
User Enablement and Collaboration:
- Keep system users advised about system functionality and enhancements
- Build and maintain detailed documentation, including operational processes, workflows, and training materials
- Train and support users on Marketo processes and standard methodologies
- Establish multi-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, computer science, or a related field (preferred) with advanced proficiency in developing and maintaining Marketo (required, with 2+ years working with SFDC)
- Experience with other Marketing technologies including but not limited to Pardot, On24, ZoomInfo
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-driven environment
- The ability to appropriately prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously as a detailed oriented and highly organised teammate
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in understanding and optimising lead funnels for enhanced lead conversions
- Thorough understanding of marketing metrics and analytics, with a proactive approach to performance analysis and improvement
- Demonstrable understanding of data retention practices and privacy laws, including CASL, GDPR, and CCPA (a plus)
- Experience in B2B demand generation and digital marketing campaigns
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.