Senior Automation QA Engineer
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer who will work in the Search Experience team, responsible for delivering the state-of-the-art user interface and search functionalities for our world class AI powered search platform. You will have a passion for building innovative and high-performing search experiences, and a strong track record of success in delivering high-quality software.
In addition to working closely with the team, you will contribute to our quality strategy and the development of our QA Automation platform to support the broader adoption of automated testing approaches across the company.
- Excellent test design skills
- Strong Experience in Selenium/Selenide or any UI-based automation framework (preferably PlayWright)
- Good experience in API testing
- Strong programming experience in Java/Kotlin or any other OOP language
- Strong experience setting up automated test frameworks and implementing tests for use cases along with the necessary reporting tools
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with testing software for Kubernetes and containerization technologies
- Strong understanding of continuous delivery
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with many stakeholders without supervision
- BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology is a plus
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in setting up and configuring of any CI/CD tools and general understanding of pipelines
- Good knowledge of GraphQL
What you’ll do:
- Enable engineers to ship code reliably and faster
- Develop a testing strategy to verify frontend functionality and micro-frontend-based architecture that scales with our engineering
- Support the team to deploy the releases seamlessly by developing and executing manual/automation test cases and engaging software engineers to contribute
- Continuously improve and streamline a testing process, tools, and methodologies
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Shreya Vachane or by mobile at +91 9322789847 or by email: email@example.com