Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring energy, smarts, and experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve problems that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing a critical market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting revenue and moving the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
As an Account Executive at Amperity, you will be part of a motivated team of sales professionals who are tasked with driving significant new business growth. Reporting into a Regional VP, you will manage complex enterprise sales cycles and coordinate with Amperity's internal resources as well as partner domain experts to progress opportunities to contract. Your success will be directly measured by and compensated upon engaging clients to use the Amperity platform in highly-visible, mission-critical applications.
- Solve Mission-Critical Customer Needs
- Identify, document, and address customer pain points through consultative engagements
- Establish use cases, with input from Amperity product and service teams, that align with Amperity capabilities
- Present the value of Amperity software to senior executives across marketing, data, and IT functions
- Mobilize a broad team of Amperity and partner technical domain experts through complex sales cycles and customer needs
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 100 customer stakeholders
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Define and manage Amperity's sales plan for your named accounts.
- Regularly communicate traction, friction, and feedback from the field to drive customer engagements forward.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts, and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including marketing, pre-sales, product, professional services, finance, and legal to:
- Maintain awareness of relevant market knowledge and trends
- 8+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably in the CDP domain.
- Track record of exceeding quota in a high growth, performance-oriented organization.
- Excellent aptitude for team building, coaching, motivating, strategic thinking, business acumen, leadership, and sales methodologies.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing platforms and the evolving media landscape.
- Compelling presentation skills with a natural ability to hold strategic conversations at the executive level.
- Ensure highly productive client relationships and strategic partnerships within the region
Base Salary: $150,000.
Cash Incentives: The on-target earning is $300,000 which includes uncapped commission. Other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence. For more details on our benefits, please see our US Benefits & Perks Guide.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.