Manager, Brand and Design
The Manager, Brand & Design, will lead the evolution of AppOmni’s brand strategy and brand identity. This individual will work with stakeholders across the company to build a strategy for our brand story and with internal team members, contractors and multimedia specialists in the creative execution of that strategy.
This professional will help AppOmni to advance our brand through adoption and advancement of various content types, including exciting and dynamic video, web design, infographics, presentations, and ads, among others, and play a critical role in transforming our visual content into assets that are scalable across our demand generation, sales and field teams.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary creative team to design visual identities, graphics, print and digital collateral, video, branded environments, signage and other materials for diverse projects
- Define, design and deliver templates and collateral for our brand footprint and ensure design consistency and excellence across deliverables
- Train internal team members and contractors in current design trends, brand standards and processes
- Participate in and lead creative critique meetings for design and brand deliverables
- Review deliverables to ensure alignment with campaign needs and target audiences
- Bachelor's degree in art, design or related discipline
- 5+ years of graphic design experience, including at least 2+ years leading creative teams.
- Proven experience managing vendor relationships through production processes
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Wordpress and Acrobat
- Experience with Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Project Management, and other productivity tools
- Project management experience
- Experience in product marketing, web design and trade show materials
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and project management skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and strategically in a team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence and interact with all levels
- Team player with the ability to work with a remote and distributed team
- Working knowledge of content management best practices, systems and processes
- Strong communication and organization skills, attention to detail, and a focus on managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
- Familiarity with content management tracking and distribution systems and platforms, including, but not limited to, Asana, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- B2B Tech or SaaS experience a plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, and other productivity tools
A flexible, remote-first company, with team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth. An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering. Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as opportunities and support for massive career growth.
We believe in cultivating excellence - within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of cooperation and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team - veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology - spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is a leading provider of SaaS Security Management software. The company was founded by a team of security veterans from top SaaS providers and cybersecurity vendors, and its customer base includes global leaders across technology, healthcare, banking, and finance as well as many of the most well-known cybersecurity providers.
AppOmni's patented technology scans APIs, security controls, and configuration settings to compare the current state of enterprise SaaS deployments against best practices and business intent. The solution offers fast deployment, instant visibility, and makes it easy for security and IT teams to secure their entire SaaS environment from each vendor to every end user. As SaaS applications evolve, AppOmni stays current with all updates and releases to keep customer environments secure over time.