Staff Software Engineer
About The ROLE:
We are searching for a Staff Software Engineer/Technical Lead to join Aviatrix EngProd team. As a Staff Software Engineer, you will design and implement the next generation hermetic integration test framework and support all developers in Aviatrix. As a Tech lead, you will play a key role in leading and managing the technical aspects of software development projects, mentoring junior team members, and ensuring the successful delivery of high-quality software solutions.
Aviatrix Systems India Private Limited 02-103, 2nd floor, WeWork Princeville, Embassy Golf Links Business Park Challaghatta, Bengaluru
Work Model: In-Office Preferred (3 days in office)
What You WILL DO:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and design software solutions.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code in accordance with industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain integration tests, unit tests, and end2end tests to ensure software quality.
- Deploy and manage software applications using cloud infrastructure and containerization technologies.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and recommend new tools and techniques to improve software development processes.
- You will be involved in product development efforts and ensuring the successful delivery of the technical products of services.
- Create a mock/simulator to our flagship components.
- 7+ years of experience in software development, with a strong emphasis on technical leadership
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PHD degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proficiency in English communication, both written and verbal
- Strong experience in coding in one or more of the following languages: Python, Golang, C++, Java
- Deep understanding of networking concepts, test frameworks, and cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI
- Experience with database technologies (NoSQL, Relational DB) and CI/CD pipelines
- Proficiency in using Github Actions, Docker, and Kubernetes for software development and deployment.
US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy.
Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subect to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend
Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges.
Aviatrix is the cloud networking expert. We’re on a mission to make cloud networking simple so companies stay agile. Trusted by more than 500 of the world’s leading enterprises, our cloud networking platform creates the visibility, security, and control needed to adapt with ease and move ahead at speed. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) Program, the industry's leading multicloud networking and security certification, Aviatrix empowers the cloud networking community to stay at the forefront of digital transformation.
WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU
We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special.
Aviatrix is a community where everyone's career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you're seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.