Senior Full Stack Engineer, Data Visualization & Insights Group
We are growing and are looking for future Axonians who value personal and career growth, team-work, and winning!
What your day will look like:
The Data Visualization & Insights group is responsible for our product’s visual narrative. As a member of our dynamic group, you'll be at the forefront of transforming raw data into insights, decision points and compelling stories. This group is the creative powerhouse behind the charts, graphs, tables, and data insights that are displayed in the immediate front of Axonius' online dashboards and offline reports.
As a part of the team, you'll be an essential part collaborating with complex backend and frontend flows that direct, process, optimize, visualize and seamlessly store raw and enriched data.
For our customers, these dashboards are the gateway to understanding and interpreting scattered data into tangible and actionable insights. You will work closely with our customers, understanding their needs and refining the visualized insights into informative, intuitive and impactful enablers for business decision making.
- You will be a part of the Axonius R&D team, implementing new and exciting features, end-to-end.
- You will work with the best techies and professionals
- Our stack includes Python, AsyncIO, React, Vue.JS, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ and Docker
Our culture and Benefits:
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That’s why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being. In addition, we created a special parental leave policy which allows both primary caregiver and secondary caregiver to spend substantial time with their newborn. We’re also proud to offer extra vacation days for the following important life events: marriage, birth of a grandchild, special milestones related to your children, loss of pregnancy and bereavement.
- We see you. As part of our culture, our employees’ well-being is important to us.That’s why we offer psychological support services and support services.
- While we have physical offices in New York, Brazil, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
- As a global company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. To support our employees in communicating effectively across borders, we provide English lessons as part of our commitment to their success.
Reach out if you are:
- 5+ years of experience as a full stack developer
- Extensive professional experience with Python
- Extensive professional experience MongoDB
- A team player with strong communication skills, while having strong capabilities to work independently
- Experience in building distributed and scalable systems - Advantage
- Experience with Docker - Advantage
- Experience with writing automated tests - Advantage
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. Most recently, Axonius was ranked #3 on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.