Forecasting Professional-Decision Science
Manager with good hands on experience of 4+ years in Patient Analytics and associated data sources
- Necessary Skills–
- 4+ years of experience in Patient Analytics
- Proficiency in Statistical and Probabilistic methods such as SVM, Decision-Trees, Bagging and Boosting Techniques, Clustering
- Experience of working in large teams
- Should have an attitude of willing to learn, accept the challenging environment and confidence in delivering the results within timelines. Should be inclined towards self-motivation and self-driven to find solutions for problems.
- Should be able to mentor and guide a small team of 4-5 people under him/her
- Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and materials.
- Task Management – Basic level of task management knowledge and experience. Should be able to plan own tasks, discuss and work on priorities, track and report progress
Communication – Able to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others whether in writing or verbal.
Minimum of 6-7 years of relevant experience in Pharma domain. Technical: Must have 4+ years of hands-on experience in Patient Analytics and associated data sources.
- Required Experience:
- Real-world experience in Patient Analytics and associated data sources
- Experience in application of machine learning algorithms (classification, regression, etc.)
- Experience with a ML/data-centric programming language (such as Python, Scala, or R) and ML libraries (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Behavioral Competency
- Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business leaders in the organization)
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex business requirements are a plus
- Desirable qualities:
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for result - Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.