Manager - Commercial Excellence
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Techno functional manager with experience of working on call planning for Pharma clients
- Set up delivery teams for multiple small and large client engagements
- Manage implementation of Axtria’s solution for Call Planning / Dynamic Targeting
- Establish processes and best practices
- Collaborate with Onshore team/client for project management activities
- Plan, assign, schedule tasks for team
- Monitor progress of the projects and take corrective action as and when required
- Maintain process assets (checklists, BRDs etc)
- Lead and provide support on proposals, pricing, sales pitch
- Contribute in developing capabilities in commercial operations and/or enhance current offerings
- Manage careers of the team – Engage, train, appraise, feedback
Bachelor of Engineering
Master of Technology in Information Technology or Computer
- 6+ years of professional experience in leading large techno functional teams for delivery of sales force excellence/ analytics engagements
- MUST HAVE experience in Targeting, Call Planning, Dynamic Targeting delivery (5-6 years)
- Experience of working with life sciences clients (5-6 years)
- Experience in other commercial operations processes like Territory alignment, incentive compensation, field reporting will be added advantage.
- Excellent in communication and storyboarding of results.
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision, pick up new solutions quickly & ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic and ability to contribute to organization beyond assigned work.
- Experience of working with firms specializing in product-based services, services firms.
Teamwork & Leadership
Motivation to Learn and Grow
Attention to P&L Impact
Capability Building / Thought Leadership
Scale of revenues managed / delivered
Scale of resources managed