Manager - R&D
Product Manager (Mgr./SEM)
Product organization is looking for a Product manager with 8+ years’ experience in product to join the InsightsMAx – Patient Analytics R&D team. The individual will be responsible for driving and delivering a world-class execution for innovative patient analytics products that will enable Axtria’s continuous rapid growth. The person in this role employs a unique blend of business & technical savvy, the drive to make vision a reality, and the desire to invest in the operational excellence and commercial success of their product. The Product Manager collaborates cross-functionally to define product release requirements and is responsible for successful execution and delivery to customers. Works closely with Engineering, Data Science, UX, and Marketing teams to develop and drive delivery of the product roadmap to meet strategic goals. The Product Manager also supports product marketing as an internal and external evangelist for the product, while also partnering with the direct sales & customer success teams.
Skill & Competencies s–
Strong experience in defining, leading, and crisply communicate product roadmap and well versed with user requirement discovery, user story writing, requirement gathering techniques
- Work within agile environment with other Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, and UX Designers on new launches and updates. Develop a strong understanding of stakeholders to drive decisions.
- Work closely with UX designers to develop and approve user experience flows and designs
- Solid understanding of the concepts of product development life cycle and product management , and fundamentals of user-centred design principles and attention to detail.
- Ability to translate and communicate business needs into requirements
- Able to evangilize the product and serve as a point of contact and product expert for internal teams and external customers
- Able to lead requirement discovery discussions with SMEs, leaders and cross-functional teams
- Able to conduct research on competition landscape for new feature identification
- Participate in feedback sessions, preparing presentations and engaging end users effectively to define innovative solutions
- Able to define incremental development paths for functionality to achieve future vision
- Familiar with Balsamiq or other wireframing tool
- Familiarity or work experience in AI/ML is highly desired but not mandatory.
- Familiarity or work experience in the pharmaceutical/ healthcare ecosystem is highly desired but not mandatory.
Total 8+ years of relevant experience in product organization. Experience in working across cross-functions including other product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders in bringing an innovative product to market.