Manager - Commercial Excellence
Techno functional manager with experience of working on call planning / Dynamic Targeting for Pharma clients
- Manage setup and operations of Axtria’s solution on targeting and Dynamic call planning
- Guide team in creating different types of calls plan (business rules driven, or promotion based)
- Establish processes and best practices
- Maintain process assets (checklists, BRDs etc)
- Establish robust validation process on inputs and outputs
- Collaborate with onshore team/client for requirements gathering and project management activities
- Plan, assign, schedule tasks for team
- Monitor progress of the projects and take corrective action as and when required
- Validate and QC the outputs of the team
- Manage careers of the team – Engage, train, appraise, feedback
Handle Client Relationship – Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
- 6+ years of professional experience in leading large techno functional teams for delivery of sales force excellence/ analytics engagements
- MUST HAVE experience in Targeting, Call Planning, Dynamic Targeting delivery (5-6 years)
- Experience of working with life sciences clients (5-6 years)
- Experience in other commercial operations processes like Territory alignment, incentive compensation, field reporting will be added advantage.
- Excellent in communication and storyboarding of results.
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision, pick up new solutions quickly & ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic and ability to contribute to organization beyond assigned work.
- Experience of working with firms specializing in product-based services, services firms.