Associate - Commercial Excellence
To be a driven business analyst who can work on complex Analytical problems and help the customer in better business decision making especially in Pharma (domain).
Role & Responsibilities at job:
• Work on Axtria solution for sales performance management/incentive compensation
• Work with Onshore/Client on business requirements and documenting them
• Work with Onshore team/Client on business requirements and setting up the solution, validation process and
• Setup Axtria solution for managing incentive operations
• Work on incentive processing and reporting as per the schedule. It includes data processing, validation, eligibility
management, payout calculation & validation and reporting.
Professional with 5 – 10 years of experience in managing/working on any of the below program/projects preferably
for life sciences companies (Pharma, Medical devices, diagnostics):
• Incentive Compensation/Sales Performance Management
• Territory Alignment
• Call Planning
• Sales Force Effectiveness
• Pharmaceutical Sales Operations
• Sales Reporting
• Experience in Pharma commercial/sales operations will be preferred
• Expertise in any of the languages: SQL, SAS, R
• Expertise in Excel and VBA
• Excellent in communication and storyboarding of results.
• Energetic and ability to contribute to organization beyond assigned work