To be a technology expert architecting solutions and mentoring people in BI / Reporting processes with prior expertise in the Pharma domain.
o Technology Leadership – Lead guide the team independently or with little support to design, implement deliver complex reporting and BI project assignments. o Technical portfolio – Expertise in a range of BI and hosting technologies like the AWS stack (Redshift, EC2), Qlikview, QlikSense, Tableau, Microstrategy, Spotfire o Project Management – Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans. Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others' work. Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans. o Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis. o Handle Client Relationship – Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Pharma domain.
Ø Should have 10+ years of hands on experience in the following tools:
• Must have working knowledge of tools: Atleast 2 of the following – Qlikview, QlikSense, Tableau, Microstrategy, Spotfire/ (Informatica, SSIS, Talend & metallion)/ Big Data technologies - Hadoop ecosystem.
Ø Aware of techniques such as: UI design, Report modeling, performance tuning and regression testing
Ø Basic expertise with MS excel
Ø Advanced expertise with SQL
Ø Should have experience in following concepts and technologies:
• Pharma data sources like IMS, Veeva, Symphony, Cegedim etc.
• Business processes like alignment, market definition, segmentation, sales crediting, activity metrics calculation
• Calculation of all sales, activity and managed care KPIs