Manager - Data Science
Role: Manager / Sr Manager Data Science
Location: Gurugram / Noida / Bengaluru / Hyderabad / Pune
Job Responsibilities: Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the life sciences industry. We help life sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are seeking high energy, driven and innovative Data Scientists to join our Data Science Practice to develop new, specialized capabilities for Axtria, and to accelerate the company’s growth supporting our clients’ commercial & clinical strategies.
- Craft winning proposals to grow the Data Science Practice.
- Develop and operationalize scalable processes to deliver on large & complex client engagements.
- Ensure profitable delivery and great customer experience – design the end to end solution, put together the right team and deliver as per established processes.
- Build an A team – hire the required skills sets and nurture them in a supporting environment to develop strong delivery teams for the Data Science Practice.
- Train and mentor staff and establish best practices and ways of working to enhance data science capabilities at Axtria. Operationalize an eco-system for continuous learning & development.
- Write white papers, collaborate with academia and participate in relevant forums to continuously upgrade self knowledge & establish Axtria’s thought leadership in this space. Research, develop, evaluate, and optimize newly emerging algorithms and technologies for relevant use cases in pharma commercial & clinical space.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post graduation or PhD in Computer Science is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in the data science space – preferably with the end to end automated ecosystem including, but not limited to, building data pipelines, developing & deploying scalable models, orchestration, scheduling, automation, ML operations.
- Ability to translate business questions into analytics techniques (regression classification, NLP, etc.) and interpret outcomes of analytical models into meaningful business insights and actionable recommendations.
- Expertise in data management, data modeling, data quality, dev ops, data migration & data structure integration.
- Expertise in advanced AI/ML algorithms & their applications, NLP, deep learning frameworks, computer vision. Ability to build scalable models using Python, R-Studio, R Shiny, PySpark, Keras, Tensorflow
- Relevant Mastery in Feature Engineering, Feature Selection and Model Validation on Big Data
- Experience in delivering data science projects leveraging cloud infrastructure. Familiarity with cloud technology such as AWS / Azure and knowledge of AWS tools such as S3, EMR, EC2, Redshift, Glue; viz tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Build & train neural network architectures such as CNN, RNN, LSTMs, Transformers.
- Applications and Digital Automation Solutions, Low Code /No Code and Automation Platforms, designing API's and exposure to DevOps, React/Angular, containers, building visualization layer.
- Knowledge of self-service analytics platforms such as Dataiku/ KNIME/ Alteryx will be an added advantage. MS Excel knowledge is mandatory. Familiarity with Life Sciences is a plus