To be a driven business analyst who can work on complex Analytical problems and help the customer in better business decision making especially in the area of pharma/life sciences (domain).
o Technical – Able to comprehend complex tasks assigned and executes them with little to no supervision. o Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and materials. o Task Management – Basic level of project management knowledge and experience. Should be able to plan tasks, discuss and work on priorities. o Communication – Able to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others whether in writing or verbal.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Pharma domain.
- Technical:Ø Should have 5+ years of hands-on experience in the following tools:
• Must have working knowledge of tools: Microstrategy / MSTR and at least 1 of the following – Qlikview, QlikSense, Tableau
Ø Aware of techniques such as: UI design, Report modeling, performance tuning and regression testing
Ø Basic expertise with MS excel
Ø Advanced expertise with SQL
Ø Should have experience in following concepts and technologies:
• Pharma data sources like IMS, Veeva, Symphony, Cegedim etc.
• Business processes like alignment, market definition, segmentation, sales crediting, activity metrics calculation
• Calculation of all sales, activity and managed care KPIs