IAM Account Executive, Enterprise Services - US - Remote
BeyondID is a leading managed identity services provider the most successful brands trust to bring their digital identity strategies to life. We help organizations streamline their adoption process and ensure their implementations are secure, agile, and future proof. We believe in delivering exceptional employee experience. Our EVP (Employee Value Proposition) is centered around Leadership Integrity, Professional Development, and Potential. These pillars guide our commitment to creating a positive work environment where integrity, growth, and potential flourish.
Join us and experience the BeyondID difference.
Strategic Account Executive in Identity Access Solutions - Services oriented.
To support our rapid growth, we are expanding our services sales team. Are you Passionate about SaaS sales and IAM? Do you love selling Cloud Service Management solutions into key accounts? Do you enjoy being your client’s advocate as you act as a trusted advisor using consultative and value-based sales techniques? Do you enjoy meeting and exceeding quotas while earning on Dollar ONE in an uncapped sales environment?
Then this may be the role you have been waiting for!
We are looking for smart, energetic, passionate individuals to help fuel our growth as we build momentum as a leading cybersecurity and cloud service provider. In this role you will effectively leverage internal resources such as Architects, Consultants, Service Development Representatives, as well as selected partners to successfully generate qualified opportunities and close business in an average 35-to-65-day sales cycle. You will have closed multi-million deals and can carry a quota of 3-5 MM. You will coordinate internal resources and partners to successfully manage complex relationships and you will also have an opportunity to create and execute services sales and reseller licensing opportunities to a new and existing customer base by prospecting, building, and maintaining a robust sale pipeline.
Travel expectation of 30-40% travel in US and Canada.
We offer: a short interview cycle, generous PTO, a strong support system, visible hands-on leadership, and training with paid certifications!
- BA/BS degree (MBA or Master’s Degree preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of Service SaaS sales (not product) sales experience.
- 2 to 5+ years of SaaS, Cloud, and Identity Management (IAM or PAM) sales and solutions experience.
- Familiar with cloud architectures and complex enterprise on-premises IT landscapes (However we are a Cloud Native).
- Knowledge of enterprise identity life cycle management processes and standards.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise sales briefings/meetings and ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Strong closer with proven track record of building and executing on a sales target and plan.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions with passion and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with partners to extend reach and generate new logo opportunities.
- Drive, lead, and own your sales cycle and manage contract negotiations.
- Leverage knowledge repository for sales best practices and standardization
- Regularly meet with customers at senior levels to understand their business/key drivers and generate demand for licenses and related services through a customized, value-led approach.
- Proactive account planning and execution (including penetration plan and coverage plan).
- Take control of the sales process rather than simply following the customer's process.
- Build key management relationships with focus on new and up-sell opportunities, customer success, and satisfaction, resulting in reference-able accounts and positive brand/company awareness.
- Shape and Influence growth and scalability, through customer feedback related to potential new offerings, and find new ways to create and sell these back into the marketplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job.
However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that BID only contacts candidates through BID email address (ending with @beyondid.com).