Finance Systems Analyst
Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become a Business Systems Analyst for Bloomreach! In this dynamic role, you will collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams to enhance communication efficiency and lead cross-functional initiatives to achieve our business goals. The salary range starts at 1 800€ gross per month, along with stock options and other benefits. Working in one of our Central European offices or from home on a full-time basis, you’ll become a core part of the Finance Team.
What challenges awaits you?
As Business Systems Analyst you will be an integral part of designing and building out Bloomreach’ Accounting & Finance systems landscape. You’ll be joining a fast growing team so will have a broad purview over the different Accounting functions, and will have a specific focus on the corporate accounting, procurement, tax, and payroll workstreams. You will be working with NetSuite, completing complex configuration, and experience integrating NetSuite with Salesforce, HRIS and procurement systems on a daily basis.
Your job will be to:
- Work closely with Finance & Accounting teams to manage the Netsuite platform and all downstream systems.
- Configure fields, forms, workflows, reports and saved searches, integrations, and other complex configuration in Netsuite.
- Create and maintain user accounts and roles, and complete access changes, ensuring that all required approvals are captured and documented.
- Respond to user application issues and enhancement requests to support internal teams.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and suggest projects to streamline business operations where applicable
- Provide audit support for compliance operations including generating reports, developing documentation, and performing completeness and accuracy checks
- Complete testing during new system implementation projects and for scheduled system releases.
- Create systems documentation, including architectural design documentation, business requirements documents, functional design documents, user manuals, test scripts and training materials.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed
What you might like about the role:
- Opportunity to learn accounting & finance operations and bring efficiency in employees day-to-day tasks;
- Work with a global team to develop and document long term strategic direction for the tooling and automations to support our scaling accounting & finance teams
You have the following experience and qualities:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a NetSuite System Administrator, ideally with NetSuite ARM modules in use.
- Experience supporting ancillary Accounting systems (Concur, FloQast, FISPAN, Brex, Zip, etc.)
Knowledge of integration patterns including SOAP, REST, GraphQL, XML, JSON, SQL preferred.
- Experience completing complex configuration and optimization projects including building and enhancing workflows, managing integrations, and completing complex reporting
- Comprehensive understanding of accounting and finance processes including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Revenue Recognition, Record to Report etc
Nice to have:
- NetSuite certification
- Experience working with 3rd party development teams
- Experience with iPaas platforms and CPQ is a plus
- Experience with compliance frameworks, including SOX
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.*
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.*
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Restricted Stock Units or Stock Options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.*
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!*
(*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits, usually for the first 6 months.)
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.