VP, New Business Enterprise Sales
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
VP, New Business Enterprise Sales
We are looking for an established high performing Enterprise Sales Leader to drive our New Business growth targets with our energetic team. This innovative and competitive role is responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and managing a new business sales team. The ideal candidate will have a track record of building high performing sales teams that source and generate qualified new business while building long term customer relationships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a sales team to achieve new business growth bookings goals in enterprise retail organizations
- Leveraging your Network. Ideal candidate has numerous contacts within the retail space that can instantly increase our pipeline.
- Operational Urgency: Strong point of view on deal management and operational urgency around deals. Your job is to make sure we have the right people to efficiently close deals.
- Build, lead, and motivate a high-performing sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and support to maximize individual and team performance
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders in enterprise organizations to drive sales and generate new business opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and product teams to align messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies for offerings that Bluecore is uniquely positioned to solve
- Active sourcing, hiring and ramping of high performing sellers to always be growing a driven and successful team
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships through understanding their needs and partnering with them to solve high impact problems that Bluecore is uniquely positioned to solve
- Accurate forecasting through the use of MEDDICC qualification methodology and a structured enterprise sales process
What you bring to the table:
- A minimum of 7-10 years sales experience in enterprise software sales with at least 4 plus years managing a high performing sales team that had a track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Experience working with marketing and retail executives required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of customer stakeholders as well as internally
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, and effectively coach sales teams through that process
- Exceptional proficiency at recruiting, development/coaching, sales execution, forecasting and closing deals within complex software solutions
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills that inspire top performance
$200k - $260k + commissions
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is just one part of our total compensation package that includes equity, perks & benefits, and development opportunities at Bluecore. Individual pay decisions are based on several factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, geography, and balancing internal equity relative to other Bluecorians. We expect that the majority of candidates who are offered roles at Bluecore to land well within our salary ranges based on these factors.
More About Us:
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using easy-to-deploy predictive models, activates welcomed one-to-one experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite capture and personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.