Senior Product Designer, Palo Alto, CA, US
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Senior Product Designer at Branch, you will create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces (UI) and user experiences (UX) for our digital products. Branch's Senior Product Designers are responsible for understanding user needs and translating them into engaging designs. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to bring those designs to life.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate effectively with fellow designers, content strategists, product managers, marketers, and engineers.
- Solve customer problems by understanding their behaviors and envisioning innovative solutions.
- Work and participate in customer research with clear objectives, testable hypotheses, and learning plans.
- Generate a wide range of ideas and refine them through experimentation and customer feedback.
- Develop a strong, well-informed design perspective supported by personal expertise, design rationale, customer insights, and industry knowledge.
- Partner with design and product teams to establish a design strategy and user experience guidelines for your product area, with potential application to other product areas.
- Establish UX success metrics, analyze user engagement data, validate mock-ups with users, and conduct usability studies to continually enhance the product's user experience
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in interface design, delivering high-volume, high-profile products across multiple platforms.
- Strong online portfolio showcasing your work.
- Proficiency in working with large data set visualization.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, including Figma, After Effect.
- Demonstrated expertise in visual design, user interface design, and motion design.
- Intuitive yet data-driven approach, combining the power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques.
- Deep understanding of the consumer through past experiences, research, and market data, with a laser focus on the consumer during product development.
- Excellent product design skills with a proven track record in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, illustrations, and process flows.
- Passion for shipping consumer-facing, high-quality products. Experience launching features/products to external customers (B2C or B2B).
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills to effectively communicate your designs and the decision-making process to stakeholders.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient, and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimated compensation range for this role: the estimated pay range for this role, if based in Palo Alto, CA, is $137,000 - $175,000. Please note this information is provided for those hired in Palo Alto, CA only. Compensation for candidates outside of Palo Alto, CA will be based on the candidate's specific work location. Actual compensation will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location and may be more or less than the amount shown above.
This role will be based at our Palo Alto, CA office and is eligible to be fully in office, hybrid or fully remote in Palo Alto, CA. This role is not eligible for remote work in any other location.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Candidate Privacy Information: