Buyers Edge Platform
Who are we?
Back Office is one of the cutting-edge technology tools that makes up Buyers Edge Platforms Software suite. We dismantle siloed restaurant technology systems and deliver a comprehensive, hospitality-specific software backed by industry experts who guide operators to make faster, more informed business decisions. Independent, multi-location, franchise, and enterprise restaurant groups gain efficiencies and drive profitability through our financial accounting, purpose-built payroll, food cost management, and daily AP automation, all under one roof.
Because Back Office was built by restaurant owners, for restaurant owners, it was specifically designed to address the revenue, cost of goods, labor, and compliance concerns that operators face within the industry. Through Back Office, owners gain clear and actionable insights into their performance, empowering them to make data-based operational decisions while leveraging the unique combination of continued education and user-friendly software, right at their fingertips.
This position is based out of our Littleton, CO office and is budgeted for $65,000 - $80,000. We are unable to offer work sponsorship for this role.
- Oversee and execute the seamless integration of prior financial books into the Back Office Accounting Software.
- Lead discussions and offer industry guidance on financial layout structures and controls.
- Promote comprehensive expertise in industry standards, accounting principles, and software solutions to both clients and team members, emphasizing accuracy.
- Exercise discernment in rejecting client requests that deviate from industry and GAAP best practices.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration within the onboarding team, ensuring a smooth client experience.
- Conduct thorough Balance Sheet reviews based on client service levels, focusing on identifying financial inaccuracies and providing educational opportunities for improved accuracy.
- Cultivate and maintain personalized relationships with clients, placing emphasis on one-on-one engagement.
- Advocate and highlight platform value across the organization, with a particular focus on identifying cost-saving opportunities to enhance clients’ bottom-line profitability.
- Collaborate with the Accounting Success Manager to develop new policies, procedures, and best practices as needed.
- Provide exceptional service through various channels, including telephone, chat, and online platforms.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and software systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey information to clients and team members.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the evolving needs of clients and internal teams.
- Strong critical thinking and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills, capable of working independently without constant supervision.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage a pipeline of projects efficiently.
- Capability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently and effectively, ensuring timely completion of tasks and projects.
- Ability to hold clients accountable and demonstrate firmness when necessary to ensure compliance with best practices.
- 3+ years of accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Restaurant/hospitality industry experience is preferred.
What's in this for you?
Amazing coverages to start. Medical, dental, and vision coverages are just the beginning! We also offer ancillary plans, such as flexible spending accounts for both health and dependent care, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life as well as company paid life and long-term-disability plans! On top of this, we also offer a 401(k) plan with company match.
Invest in your success. We will provide you with a thorough training and development program; and offer competitive compensation.
Live well = Work well. Relax with our Personal Responsibility Paid Time Off policy where you don’t have to accrue time off in order to take it!
We welcome all.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.