Sr Real Estate Manager
About The Role:
As a CBRE Senior Real Estate Manager you will lead all aspects of a property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties in addition to supervising all marketing, operations and financial activities.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building staff resolve problems promptly. Ensure that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensure regular property inspection. Recommend and/or approve alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as needed.
- At owner's discretion, market and lease the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and coordinate new leases and lease renewals. Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Act as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Assemble and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develop and control annual budget for operating and capital expenses. Forecast management plans and prepare monthly performance, explaining variances. Collect rent and pay expenses while aligning with lease terms.
- Review and reconcile tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
- Arrange early terminations of leases and provides lease analysis for client's review and approval. Document settlement of and notifies affected parties.
- Provide formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approve subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plan and monitor appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
What You'll Need:
To perform this job successfully, an individual will need to perform each crucial duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
- Real estate license required; CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as strong organization and analytical skills.
- Requires sophisticated knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions; Conducts sophisticated financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
CBRE prides itself on its RISE values of Respect, integrity, Service and Excellence. When you join CBRE, you'll have the support and resources of a global firm where a high-reaching mentality is encouraged. You'll realize your potential with exciting work, fast-paced assignments, and an environment of constant learning and dedication to results! This role will provide the following benefits: 401(K), Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, and Vision insurance.
*California Residents: CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The salary range for the Sr. Real Estate Manager position is $100,000 - $125,000. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees:
- Corporate welfare benefits, which includes medical, dental, vision, disability, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off, parental leave, and holidays are available as established by Company policy
NOTE: Some, but not all, of our positions may have an additional requirement to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing. If you have questions about the requirement(s) for this position, please inform your Recruiter.