Clinical Account Manager - NYC | Up to $10K signing bonus!
Ceribell produces the world’s first brain monitor for point-of-care seizure triage and treatment. Our groundbreaking technology enables healthcare providers to test for a suspected seizure and then deliver treatments within minutes.
We are a rapidly growing venture capital-backed medical technology startup. Ceribell is being used in hundreds of community hospitals, large academic facilities and major IDN’s across the country. With extensive clinical validation of the effectiveness of our product and significant growth potential, all while we are pre-IPO, Ceribell is a fantastic career opportunity.
The Clinical Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for launching new hospitals and organic growth of install base of hospitals. The CAM will also be responsible for providing on-going medical education to physicians and clinical staff using clinical information as the foundation for growth.
This Clinical Account Manager is a field role, applicants should live in the Long Island or Bronx areas.
What You'll Do
Driving New and Organic Growth
- Expand use of Ceribell to additional acute or critical care centers within existing customer base.
- Work with the local Territory Manager to launch Ceribell at new customer sites.
- Drive new product and technology introductions for existing customers.
- Build advocacy and champions within facilities. Use hospital data to validate and build interest.
- Develop a qualified lead funnel within existing install base. Regular activities consist of formal presentations, peer to peer education, new physician training, and driving physician education.
- Responsible for upgrades and departmental expansion in existing install base.
- Strong project management skill requirement to support new account launches.
Clinical Training / Education
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and/or office staff on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products. Become a clinical expert in use cases of Ceribell and relevant patient populations.
- Troubleshoot workflow solutions for departments as need arises
- Partner with clinicians to identify and establish protocols for patients at risk of seizure.
- Lead clinical teams through training sessions helping understand workflow and applications.
Reporting and Administration
- Submit all required reports and training documentation on a timely basis
- Use Salesfoce.com to manage administrative task
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Ceribell policies
- Works cross-functionally to ensure successful deployment of Ceribell products at customer locations.
- Ability to work within a field-based team and strong partnership with Territory Manager of respective region.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of recent critical care sales experience OR 5 years and med device or pharma experience OR RN’s with industry experience in supporting sales teams.
- Experience working with multiple key stakeholders (physicians, management, administration) or hospital-wide committee membership.
- Excellent Communicator, Relationship Builder, Creative & Effective Problem Solver, highly organized and ability to prioritize strategically.
- Ability to accurately assess and understand different stakeholders needs/wants. Process cross functional agendas and adjust strategy to achieve desired outcomes.
- Confidence and expertise required to effectively challenge the status quo and influence meaningful change through consensus building
- Driven & Coachable: innate desire to succeed; willing to seek out coaching, accept feedback and apply new skills supports measurable change
- Grit, high integrity
- Bonus points: start-up experience or experience working with disruptive technology, med device experience, neuro ICU clinical experience, sales experience.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
What We Offer
- 100K base, 180K At Plan, Uncapped Commission Potential + Ceribell Equity
- 100% Employer paid Health Benefits for the Employee
- 50% - 70% Employer paid Health, Dental & Vision for dependents (according to plan selection)
- Life & Long-term disability insurance paid 100% by Ceribell
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Excellent parental leave policy
- Fantastic culture with tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Joining a mission-minded organization!