Healthcare Assistant - Chicago
Chiro One Wellness Centers
Are you energetic and self-motivated with an outstanding work ethic? Do you love working with people and want to start your career in healthcare? Come join us!?
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to provide a WOW experience for every patient that walks through our doors! We want the right person for the job! We can train you!
We are a fun, high energy, team-focused environment where you are provided mentorship and support to become successful. No more sitting at a desk counting down the hours!
Our Healthcare Assistants / Chiropractic Technicians work alongside our Chiropractic Doctors to educate and treat patients on preventative and non-invasive care to reach their health goals!
As a Chiropractic Technician you will be:
- Consulting with patients to learn about their symptoms
- Teaching patients how to properly execute therapeutic exercises (sometimes performing them side by side)
- Managing daily office administrative tasks such as manage patient appointments
- Coordinating and promoting various internal patient events.
- Supporting the clinic’s chiropractic doctor and fellow team members in growth of the office
- Starting at $15.80/hour
- Full time work across a 4-day work week with long lunches: Monday-Thursday 7am-11:30am; 2:30pm-8pm; one Friday per month 7am-10am. Some weekends, optional.
- Paid technician training over your first 4 weeks, where you will learn everything needed for patient care.
- Bonus up to $1,000 for just passing training and maintaining perfect attendance!
- Ongoing monthly bonuses for supporting in providing outstanding care and office growth, ranging between $100-$2,400/month.
- Complimentary prep courses and exam reimbursement for getting a state issued license/certification to take x-rays, along with being issued an immediate pay raise to $18/hour.
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401k etc.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
All team members agree to consistently support compliance and TVG-Medulla, LLC policies and Standards of Excellence with regard to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, accreditation, and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Medulla procedures and protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with project completion as needed. Team member may be required to provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent agency) background check.