Senior Referral Manager (Patient Referrals)
Chiro One Wellness Centers
Chiro One Wellness Centers is a high-growth, healthcare organization that provides non-invasive, drug-free chiropractic care to help thousands of patients live happier, healthier lives. With over 100 clinics across 7+ states and growing, we are seeking a performance-driven senior marketing manager focused on patient referrals to join our team.
Patients referred from our current patient base account for one-third of new patient acquisition and over 1,000 new patients per month. The senior marketing manager is responsible for driving new patient acquisition through multi-channel marketing initiatives across several audiences, including referring patients and clinical care teams. This position will collaborate with the content team to develop high-performance patient-facing marketing campaigns for in-clinic implementation. The role will also work closely with our clinical care teams and practice development coaches to ensure the successful execution of these marketing campaigns and that standard referral best practices are being followed. These initiatives include a combination of traditional in-clinic promotional events (workshops and patient appreciation days) and clinic care team trainings with both large and small group presentations on referral techniques and strategies. This role required a combination of in-office and in-field time along with quarterly travel to out of state markets. The role is highly metrics-driven and is accountable for specific acquisition goals per clinic location on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage monthly marketing programs, channel strategies, and KPIs, targeting multiple audiences to drive increased patient acquisition through the current patient base. Analyze potential gaps in performance to develop company-wide, regional, and clinic specific referral initiatives.
- Develop and implement conversion-focused in-clinic marketing campaigns to achieve a patient acquisition target across all offices. Work closely with the Content team to develop on-brand campaign collateral and messaging.
- Create, implement, and communicate short-term contests and employee incentives to drive patient referral results based on monthly performance metrics.
- Manage the patient marketing onboarding process and playbook roll-out of new and acquired clinics via a series of virtual training and email correspondence. Evaluate the effectiveness of the initial programs and perform updates and amendments and needed.
- Collaborate with the integration team and work closely with newly acquired clinics to run interim patient referral programs and execute 30-day patient marketing plans during brand transitions to ensure referral targets are met.
- Lead and manage employee-facing patient marketing programs, including an internal communication platform (Yammer) by executing daily posts to acknowledge performance, highlight referral best practices, launch performance contest, etc.
- Create, schedule, and conduct virtual and in-person one-on-one clinic training with 2-6 team members to drive referral results. Topics include but are not limited to campaign implementation, communication skills, sales tactics, collateral use, and best practices.
- Work closely with the Practice Development and Performance team to facilitate weekly and monthly clinical team meetings to present on KPIs, implement marketing program specifics, and referral (sales) training for Chiro One via virtual platforms.
- Work closely with the Clinical Training team to facilitate new hire referral training for chiropractors and clinical care team members.
- Calculate, gain approval and submit monthly bonus compensation for team members based on referral results.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years of marketing management experience.
- Experience in managing the implementation of innovative, results-driven multi-channel marketing campaigns including presentation, event, social, and email marketing with proven results.
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing training material for a variety of positions, both clinical and non-clinical.
- High level of planning and analytical skills.
- Proficient in (CRM such as Salesforce, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Exceptional presentation skills including the ability to present to large groups of professionals virtually.
- Ability to engage large teams through strategy and incentives.
- Access to a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and good driving record.
- Achievement-oriented; motivated by achieving metrics, goals, and company objectives
- Strategic thinking and ability to create attainable goals and tactics that support key strategies
- Ability to work collaboratively across creative, content, digital, and clinical operations teams
- Ability to influence a group of diverse team members to drive results
- Passion for improving the patient journey through innovative and creative internal campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All team members agree to consistently support compliance and TVG-Medulla, LLC policies and Standards of Excellence with regard to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Medulla procedures and protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with project completion as needed. Team member may be required to provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent agency) background check.