Lead Customer Success Manager - Remote
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The Customer Success and Sales Engineer teams are technically oriented roles that support revenue growth across pre and post-sales. Our team is responsible for advising customers on how to create more efficient business processes and designing technical solutions for our customers in an effort to drive new revenue and renew customers.
About the Role
Clari is seeking a passionate, results-oriented Lead Customer Success Manager (“CSM”) to join our team. At Clari, our mission is to transform our clients’ revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable - and our Customer Success team sits at the heart of this goal. As a CSM, you will act as the trusted, strategic advisor to our Clari clients and help drive adoption, engagement, and experience throughout the customer journey. Come be a vital part of Clari’s “one with customers” continued success!
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Deliver valuable outcomes for Enterprise customers and build strong customer advocates by maintaining high levels of adoption and engagement
- Advise customers on best practices for transforming their revenue operations by leveraging the Clari platform while staying up to date on industry trends
- Proactively manage the success of Clari customers in your portfolio to deliver consistent value throughout the customer lifecycle
- Review and analyze usage data, health indicators, and growth opportunities in partnership with the Account Management teams
- Coordinate and deliver tailored training sessions to ensure confidence in the platform and cultivate customer accountability
- Conduct quarterly account performance planning and reviews in partnership with the Account Management team (e.g., Executive Business Reviews)
- Resolve customer issues either alone or in collaboration with other Clari teams (Support, Product, Professional Services, etc.)
- Drive effective discovery with customers to understand their business needs
- Effectively provide solutions to complex use cases requiring technical knowledge of CRM platforms (ex. Salesforce), the Clari platform, and domain expertise (RevCG/RevOps)
- Understanding of the RevCG competitive landscape
- Inform the future of the Clari platform through product feedback requests and proposals, both internally and customer-driven
- Drive customer advocacy in the form of references, referrals, and case studies
- Contribute towards a strong, collaborative team environment
- Manage multiple priorities & projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Lead & work with cross-functional partners on various internal projects & playbooks
- 7+ years experience in B2B SaaS Customer Success, Solutions Consultant, Solutions Engineering, or Technical Account Manager roles
- Experience & knowledge with Salesforce required
- Experience with Revenue Operations preferred
- Verifiable track record of customer retention and growth by driving adoption, engagement, and experience
- Aptitude for learning software and staying current on industry best practices
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to explain complex data relationships and technical issues
- Comfortable learning in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Consistent diplomacy and poise while working through customer issues and escalations
- Unrivaled sense of ownership, dedication, and passion for helping customers realize maximum value
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The total target cash range for this position is $135,000 to $202,000. Total target cash includes base salary and a target incentive. The total direct compensation package for this position may include stock options, benefits, stipends, perks and/or other applicable incentives.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.