Senior Security Engineer, App Security
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Design, develop and build security features and defenses that protect the entire scope of the ClickUp platform.
- Perform threat models, implementation reviews, and security testing; review requirements and designs.
- Design and build tools to help with all stages in security prevention, detection, and response; across the full SDLC from code and test, through to deploy and operate.
- Embed yourself into existing engineering and product teams, acting as a "security player-coach".
- Build security automation for and into the ClickUp platform; design and build secure-by-default infrastructure and applications.
- Monitor and analyze production security events and, as needed, provide in-depth incident analysis.
- Build relationships with other engineers, product managers, data engineers, operators, and security team members to enable shipping a secure product.
- Multiple years of experience in technology / software development.
- Experience with Angular, Node.js, and PostgresSQL; or similar technologies.
- An ability to identify and provide a basic assessment of security threats.
- An understanding of security problems, paired with an ability to suggest solutions to software design problems.
- Cloud and SaaS experience.
- Ability to mentor others on technical topics, including security.
- Past experience with pushing technical initiatives; team, project, or indirect management of technology.
- Can facilitate a conversation rather than dictate it.
- 5+ years of software development experience and 1+ year of security-specific experience.
- Experience with security tools; SAST, DAST, RASP, dependency checkers, SIEM.
- 2 years of AWS experience; IAM and least-privilege architectures.
- If you are a software engineer who is only starting to learn security, please do apply!
- 401(k) with up to 2% match
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.