Regional Sales Director
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organisations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we’re encouraged to think big and take on dynamic goals requiring innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning!
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
- Interface with Partners and Customers
- Manage a team of experienced sales professionals
- Build a territory strategy to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas are met and exceeded, as well as long-term strategic accounts and partners are developing
- Recruit and develop a partner ecosystem
- Maintain a good balance between running POCs and customer interfacing calls
- Works closely with their extended team SE, Partner/Channel Manager, Marketing to generate new business opportunities
- Minimum experience of 10 years in managing a team quota
- Experience selling high-end enterprise IT solutions (Experience with storage or Backup a plus)
- Proven ability to manage a horizontal, extended resource team to support direct sales efforts
- Experience directly and indirectly negotiating six and 7-figure deals with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Proven track record working directly and indirectly with OEMs to build strategic and cooperative sales campaigns together
- History of direct and indirect sales coordinating with an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and works with limited direction
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and extended team
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Ability to travel
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.