EverHealth - Leader of Sales Development (Remote, US)
Leader of Sales Development, EverHealth – REMOTE US
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://careers.evercommerce.com/us/en
We are looking for a Leader of Sales Development to focus on our lead generation and top of funnel sales motions for our EverHealth brands. The EverHealth Sales Team is currently comprised of five different solution segments (DrChrono, iSalus, CollaborateMD, Updox, and Charge Capture powered by MDTech) but the vision is to bring these different teams, processes, and policies together as One EverHealth Sales Team and this is an essential role that will help in the rollout of this plan. The portfolio of products include EHR, Practice Management, RCM services, practice communication tools, patient engagement tools, and mobile charge capture.
As a critical member of the EverHealth Sales Leadership Team, the Director of Sales Development is responsible for leading and driving the efforts of our SDR/BDR teams in lead generation and qualification. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of healthcare or SAAS technology and a proven track record of developing both inbound and outbound customer acquisition strategies, unlocking unprecedented revenue growth. You can thrive in a fast-paced environment, are flexible and comfortable with changing priorities, can distill large amounts of information into simple concepts, and can build effective working relationships cross-functionally. You will report to the EverHealth SVP of Sales.
- Develop and execute strategies, both inbound and outbound, to generate qualified leads, drive customer acquisition, and expand market reach for multiple business units
- Lead and manage a team of sales/business development representatives, providing guidance, coaching and support to ensure their success in achieving individual and team targets
- Consistently and frequently spend time listening to sales calls to understand the current market and buyer and to provide call coaching and valuable talk track improvements
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to provide feedback on lead quality, marketing creative, and implementing optimization techniques and testing strategies including distribution of new content, qualification tactics and new nurture streams
- Partner with Account Executive leadership to ensure smooth hand-off during the sales process as well as jointly work on improvement opportunities between teams
- Develop sales development forecasts, track performance against targets, and provide regular reports to the leadership team
- Analyze sales data and performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and develop actionable insights and strategies
- Become knowledgeable about our products, tools, and technology
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- Minimum 5 years of sales development experience in a $30M+ ARR business, with:
- No less than 2 years leading/managing sales development teams
- Experience both managing individual contributors and managers
- Experience with SAAS-based technology and sales process, with a preference towards healthcare technology
- Proven track record of developing and executing inbound and outbound sales strategies to drive business growth
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a sales development team
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities, with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with direct reports, peers, and management
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM software and sales automation tools
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to handle multiple business units and priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven with a passion for achieving results
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States– if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
The target total compensation for this position is $140,000 - $180,000 USD per year in most US locations, with up to half based on performance against sales targets. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!