Customer Success Manager, Advertising (Amazon Ad search)
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This role is remote and can be located anywhere in the United States.
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re looking for Customer Success Managers to run and grow relationships with our customers, ensuring they are successfully adopting the product.
The goal of our Customer Success Managers at CommerceIQ is, simply, to help our customers achieve profitable revenue growth using our platform. They do so by partnering with the CommerceIQ Customer Success Team and other cross-functional partners to onboard, train, and provide day-to-day support for our customers. Since we partner with e-commerce sales and marketing operations teams on growing their Amazon business, our Customer Success Managers need to be skilled at understanding the customer’s business priorities and able to map the product capabilities of CommerceIQ and the Amazon ecommerce platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Comprehend customers' requirements, subsequently strategize, coordinate, and oversee every aspect of a collaborative success plan.
- Be an expert on the CommerceIQ platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions, and troubleshooting customer issues
- Managing client’s advertising budget and driving success
- Be a subject matter expert in Ecommerce/Retail Media advertising for our customers, guiding them on how to drive growth for our customers
- Perform deep data analysis to answer the client’s strategic questions and drive action
- Move the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of CommerceIQ’s platform throughout the engagement period
- Collaborate with our internal teams to shape new features
- Take ownership of customer service requests by coordinating with the technical support and engineer teams to ensure requests are addressed quickly and with a high level of satisfaction
- Advise our Sales team on upselling & cross-selling opportunities that will help our customers succeed
- Conduct regular business reviews on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, engaging with the client's essential decision-makers to explain the factors influencing KPI figures
- Proactively monitor and track progress towards goals versus actual performance, deriving actionable insights to help achieve the customer's objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer's business and industry to provide tailored solutions and advice
- Anticipate the risk of customer churn by analyzing their engagement levels and effectively communicate these predictions to superiors
- Foster cross-team collaboration to ensure seamless operational workflows
- Exhibit a high level of ownership on the success of assigned portfolio of accounts
- Explore innovative approaches to enhance efficiency in client communication and elevate overall satisfaction levels
- Strive for absolute client satisfaction and actively contribute to the successful renewal of accounts upon the contract's conclusion
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics or related field
- 5+ total years of professional work experience
- 3+ years experience in running media and advertising engagement with customers in a consulting/agency role
- Experience in managing Ecommerce/Retail Media marketing budgets (specifically on Amazon, Walmart, Kroger, and Instacart) at well-respected agencies for large enterprise brands
- Experience managing Amazon search (AMS)
- Well-versed in Bid and Budget management, content optimization, and promotion planning
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Proven Experience in working with VP, SVP, and C-level executives of enterprise-level companies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including both oral and written
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space.