Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Located in New Orleans, Chicago or Denver.
The growing, global Copado team is searching for a business-focused Controller with extensive experience in accounting and reporting for an international SaaS growth company to enable its sustained performance. This is a dynamic role that reports directly to the CFO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run all operational accounting and manage internal and external international teams to ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting closes
- Manage invoicing and revenue recognition globally in compliance with ASC 606 including multiple currencies and jurisdictions
- Manage consolidation of financial results including intercompany eliminations and foreign currency accounting
- Work alongside FP&A function for stakeholder reporting, budgeting, and KPI analysis together with CFO and departmental leads
- Develop data aggregation and visual reporting systems to drive enhanced business intelligence
- Maintain multi-currency rolling treasury forecasts
- Assess operational risks and improve controls, policies, and procedures on a global basis to comply with public company requirements and enable objective decision-making and minimize risk
- Own the ongoing external audit relationship and possess the ability to assess and conclude on technical accounting issues, particularly around revenue recognition, stock-based compensation, equity arrangements, and M&A
- Partner with business leaders throughout the Company to drive operational effectiveness through reporting including SaaS metrics, demand planning, treasury, and variable compensation structures
- Manage transfer pricing revenue and cost allocation between group entities
- Oversee AP and AR processes
- Assist with global tax matters including transfer pricing and income, sales, VAT, and payroll taxes.
- Mentor and build teams as the Company continues to scale
- CPA required, preferably with Big 4 audit background
- 4-6 years growth SaaS company experience, venture capital backed a plus
- Experience with SaaS accounting and reporting
- Demonstrated technical understanding of US GAAP
- Experience leading teams and managing external service providers
- Hands-on experience with international accounting and consolidations
- Proven track-record of working effectively in an unstructured, extremely fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to interact with executive leadership and external stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Salesforce.com experience
- Netsuite experience
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Ability to efficiently analyze large amounts of data
- Experience with SaaS accounting
- Exposure to IFRS
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.