Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
IT, Operations, Data Science
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers' full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
- Leverage multiple data sources to deliver insights on various analytical projects and assignments.
- Lead and participate in the ongoing development and support of enterprise-level reporting.
- Provide operational recommendations based on data insights to back office and Go-To-Market stakeholders.
- Design and develop Tableau dashboards for various business use cases across the organization.
- Gather business requirements to scope and deliver analytics requests within project timelines.
- Collaborate with data engineering to improve data infrastructure and BI service model.
- Support the development and evolution of the organization's analytical process.
- Troubleshoot data quality issues and perform quality checks on reporting deliverables.
- Support “ad-hoc” analytical and operations related projects as deemed necessary by supporting manager/operations team.
- Perform data mining and evaluation tasks within a data warehouse using SQL (or Python)
- Create queries to assist in developing key data sources for reporting/analysis.
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics and business intelligence roles.
- Proficient in data visualization tools, ideally Tableau.
- Proficient in SQL or Python. SQL is preferred.
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable business recommendations and communicate complex data concepts to both senior and junior levels within the organization.
- Exceptional written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working within a data warehouse environment. Experience working directly with data engineers or data architects a plus.
- Willingness to perform tasks from multiple business intelligence roles and grow career alongside the team.
- Problem solver with a strong bias for action and can perform well with a lot of autonomy.
- Hands-on: willingness to roll up your sleeves on all projects regardless of scope.
At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. Learn more about our commitment to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at Coupa here. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.