Account Director, Enterprise
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers' full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
There is no doubt that Coupa is one of the world's fastest-growing enterprise cloud companies right now, and we are all very excited about the opportunities to deliver real and measurable value to our customers in the domain of Business Spend Management. As we continue to grow we are looking for an Account Director to focus on hunting for new enterprise customers. You will be joining a successful, strong and growing enterprise sales team that is focused on delivering value to our enterprise customers. As part of the team, you can expect to work in an agile and inspiring working environment equipped with the best sales support tool available in the market. In addition, you will receive the support of a committed, experienced and highly skilled pre-sales team.
In this role you will be:
- Prospecting, building pipeline and selling Coupa cloud-based spend management solutions
- Engaging with C-level prospects to position Coupa’s strategic value proposition and lead the deal to closure
- Forecasting accurately
- Adopting the concept of Business Value Selling within the context of the Challenger Sale model
- Providing proactive, trusted thought leadership
- Collaborating with customers and internal teams to build joint vision roadmaps outlining the value that Coupa will deliver
- Developing and delivering premier Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects
- Engaging with C-level prospects to position Coupa’s strategic value proposition and drive deals to closure
- Documenting daily activity in Salesforce to supervise the performance
What you will bring to Coupa:
- Strong and demonstrable experience of sophisticated direct sales in the software industry selling at ‘C’ Level
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales quota in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Strong executive presence
- Expertise in leading multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large 6-figure deals
- A history of pro-actively hunting new business
- Strong organisational capability and specific experience with enterprise account planning
- Experience selling business value to Finance and Business customers using return on investment and TCO models, rather than challenging on “features & functions”
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop outstanding and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Compassionate and is successful at engaging with all levels in an organisation
- A strong focus on forming relationships and working within a team selling environment
- Business Spend Management domain expertise (ideal) or Enterprise SaaS selling experience
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and hard-working environment
At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. Learn more about our commitment to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at Coupa here. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.