Account Director, Enterprise Supply Chain
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Portland, OR, USA
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers' full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
Coupa is one of the world's leading platforms to aid business buying decisions, and we consistently deliver real and measurable value to our customers.
As we continue to grow we are looking for Two Account Directors to focus on hunting for new enterprise customers specifically regarding our Supply Chain Solutions. One role will focus on Western US Territories and the other on Eastern US Territories.
You will be joining a successful, strong and growing enterprise sales team that is focused on delivering value to our enterprise customers. As part of the team, you can expect to work in an agile and inspiring working environment equipped with the best sales support tools available. In addition, you will receive the support of a committed, experienced and highly skilled pre-sales team.
These are remote positions (after all, if you are in the office it means you are not with a client!)
How You Will Impact Coupa Every Day
- Prospecting, building pipelines and selling Coupa cloud-based Supply Chain Solutions
- Engaging with the right prospects (including C-suite, Procurement, IT, and Supply Chain Managers) to position Coupa’s strategic value proposition and lead the deal to closure
- Forecasting accurately
- Collaborating with customers, partners and internal teams to build joint vision roadmaps outlining the value that Coupa will deliver
- Documenting daily activity in Salesforce to supervise the performance
What you will bring to Coupa
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales quota in a Supply Chain Software environment
- Expertise in leading multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large 6-figure deals
- A history of pro-actively hunting new business
- Strong organisational capability and specific experience with enterprise account planning
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop outstanding and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Proven success at engaging with all levels in an organisation
- A strong focus on forming relationships and working within a team selling environment
At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. Learn more about our commitment to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at Coupa here. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.