Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers' full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
- Establish quality engineering, automation testing, and continuous integration practices with an emphasis on back-end APIs and systems integration
- Own the quality of complete module and ensure 100% regression automation along with development
- Design robust automation test scripts at both Unit and integration level. (Controller and UI)
- Conduct code reviews to manage automation code quality
- Work closely with product and development teams to clarify requirements and provide feedback on functional and technical design
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and report progress
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and identify failing systems through the use of instrumentation and software
- Strong expertise in leveraging a wide variety of open source technologies
- Work with cross functional team to ship high quality releases
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process
- BS/B Tech degree in Computer Science from a reputed institution
- 3+ years core development experience as Software Engineer/SDET
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience in writing clean code quickly in languages like Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle, and processes
- Experience in writing test frameworks and automation tools is preferable
- Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD), Cucumber framework, Selenium, Capybara, Appium, Calabash
- REST APIs and SOAP web services with JSON and XML payloads
- Build systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Ant
At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. Learn more about our commitment to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at Coupa here. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.