Senior Software Engineer - NetSuite
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Through the power of trillions of dollars in business spend, Coupa’s mission is to unlock our customers' full potential to do well and do good, anchored in our shared belief that we are smarter together. Our customers, suppliers, and employees- our Coupanians- come together to co-create ideas and innovations that impact the power of spend.
In this role you will be:
- Architect, design, build & test the integrations between Coupa and NetSuite on NetSuite's Suite Cloud platform
- Be the technical point of contact for the Coupa NetSuite integration bundle
- Maintain existing integrations and provide bug fixes as needed
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
- Collaborate with product managers to understand the business and functional requirements and incorporate them in the technical implementation
- Stay ahead of the new Coupa / NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve problems
What will you bring to Coupa:
- 4+ years of experience with NetSuite
- Deep understanding of SuiteFlow, SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.1, SuiteBuilder, Workflows and Map-Reduce is a must
- Must have experience with Map/Reduce, User Event, Bundle Installation, RESTlet scripts. Also experience with SuiteBundler
- Preferred NetSuite certifications such as SuiteCloud Foundation or Developer Certification
At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser-focused on three core values: ensuring customer success with an obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful, focusing on results with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and having a bias for action, and striving for excellence with our commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
At Coupa, we have a solid and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. We celebrate diversity and recognize its value to our customers and employees. Coupa is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative-action employer. Learn more about our commitment to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion at Coupa here. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.