SPECIALIST, IMAGING II - EDINBURG, TX
SPECIALIST, IMAGING II - EDINBURG, TX
Other Forms of Compensation:
Pay Grade: 7
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
The Imaging Specialist II is capable of working independently and assures that all diagnostic and/or therapeutic imaging technologies in assigned areas are operating safely and accurately. The Imaging Specialist II performs skilled technical and advisory work in the repair, maintenance, and calibration of diagnostic imaging equipment. In conjunction with the radiation physicist, performs quality assurance testing and calibration. This position is expected to have the ability to multitask several projects. Provide support both on-site and remotely to a hospital, service center location, or within an assigned territory.
The essential functions of the job include but are not limited to the following:
* Repair, install, maintain, calibrate, and inspect a diverse range of therapeutic and diagnostic imaging devices and systems, including planned maintenance and electrical safety testing.
* Maintain an orderly and functional working environment, ensuring tools and test equipment are calibrated and are in good working order before use, and follow the 5S methodology.
* Participate in assigned on-call services in accordance with contractual guidelines and/or departmental policies.
* Conduct incident investigation, inspect and test malfunctioning equipment to determine course of malfunction, following learned procedures and manual instructions, using specialized test and analysis instruments and manufacturer’s specifications.
* Perform major repairs by replacing defective components, glassware and readjust components to manufacturer’s specifications using appropriate tools and measuring instruments. May require certification in order to complete repairs.
* Utilizes specialized knowledge and training to perform system calibrations within area of expertise. (i.e.- Rad, RF, Mammo, Nuc Med, Linear Acc, PET-CT, CT, MR, or Ultrasound)
* Confers with supervisor, other Imaging Technicians, manufacturer’s representatives and equipment operators to resolve equipment related problems.
* Mentors other ISE’s for equipment servicing in modalities of expertise.
Education: Bachelors degree in biomedical equipment technology, electronic equipment technology, or military training preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Formal radiology training and/or certifications(s) preferred i.e., CBET, CRES, etc.
Experience: Five (5) years servicing Diagnostic Imaging equipment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
* Mastered the knowledge, skills, and abilities of ISE I.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1270270
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Compass is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for this or any other part of the application or hiring process, please click here.
- Career Sites by Recruiting.com