DISPATCHER (FULL TIME AND PART TIME)
DISPATCHER (FULL TIME AND PART TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full time and part time DISPATCHER positions.
- Location: ACH - 1 Childrens Way, Little Rock, AR 72202. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full and part time schedule. Days and hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Customer service and multi tasking experience is required.
- Starting Pay: $20.00 per hour
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Summary: Coordinates and monitors Patient Transportation services activities through timely, accurate dispatch and management of customer transportation requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Understands and applies knowledge of basic patient transport concepts, infection control practices and proper body mechanics.
- Determines, explains and develops dispatcher logic and transporter activities. Transports patients when necessary.
- Directs the activity of the transport function and transporters, ensuring timely completion of tasks. Monitors procedures related to availability and completion task, and follows up on issues related to service and operations.
- Ensures requests have been addressed in an efficient, timely manner according to current departmental standards, priorities and patient appointments.
- Serves as a liaison between Patient Transportation and other departments.
- Assigns, collects and distributes pagers. Monitors daily sign-in/out procedures.
- Develops and promotes positive customer service relationships with patients, patient family members, visitors and staff. Ensures accurate, timely dispatch of transport requests. Ensures maximum staff productivity.
- Resolves problems related to patient, visitor, staff or employee complaints. Recommends solutions for ongoing or recurring issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions are offered the following benefits: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identify Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and other voluntary benefits including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Crothall is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Crothall maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Compass is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for this or any other part of the application or hiring process, please click here.
- Career Sites by Recruiting.com