Come join Deepwatch’s team of world-class cybersecurity professionals and the brightest minds in the industry. If you're ready to challenge yourself with work that matters, then this is the place for you. We're redefining cybersecurity as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. – and we have a blast doing it!
Who We Are
Deepwatch is the leader in managed security services, protecting organizations from ever-increasing cyber threats 24/7/365. Powered by Deepwatch’s cloud-based security operations platform, Deepwatch provides the industry’s fastest, most comprehensive detection and automated response to cyber threats together with tailored guidance from dedicated experts to mitigate risk and measurably improve security posture. Hundreds of organizations, from Fortune 100 to mid-sized enterprises, trust Deepwatch to protect their business.
Our core values drive everything we do at Deepwatch, including our approach to tackling tough cyber challenges. We seek out tenacious individuals who are passionate about solving complex problems and protecting our customers. At Deepwatch, every decision, process, and hire is made with a focus on improving our cybersecurity solutions and delivering an exceptional experience for our customers. By embracing our values, we create a culture of excellence that is dedicated to empowering our team members to explore their potential, expand their skill sets, and achieve their career aspirations, which is supported by our unique annual professional development benefit.
Deepwatch recognition includes:
- 2023, 2022 and 2021 Great Place to Work® Certified
- 2023 and 2022 Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers
- 2023 and 2022 Fortress Cybersecurity Award
- 2023 $180M Series C investment from Springcoast Capital Partners, Splunk Ventures, and Vista Credit Partners of Vista Equity Partners
- 2022 Cigna Healthy Workforce Silver Designation
- 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Award for MDR
We are seeking a highly motivated product manager to drive the adoption and growth of our products and services. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of and experience in product management, with a track record of driving product execution, adoption, and growth. They will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs and market trends, and develop and implement strategies to bring new product features and services to market.
You will have the opportunity to lead the growth of core products that are critical to the success of our organization and our customers. You will work with cross-functional teams to identify customer needs, understand technology landscape and innovate, all while gaining valuable experience in the cybersecurity industry. You will also have the chance to make a real impact on the direction and success of the company and play a key role in driving adoption and growth.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Increase adoption and usage of our products within the organization and among customers.
- Improve customer satisfaction, as measured by customer feedback and retention rates.
- Enhance design and capabilities, based on customer feedback and market trends.
- Increase revenue and profitability, through pricing and packaging strategies, marketing and sales efforts, and partnerships.
- Strengthen our market position through competitive analysis and differentiation strategies.
- Improve cross-functional teamwork and collaboration, through effective communication and leadership.
- Make strong data driven decisions that align to a broader vision of the company mission and vision
To be successful in this role you’ll need to:
- Execute disciplined product management: Leverage frameworks and methods to ensure viability, feasibility and desirability.
- Identify customer needs and market trends: Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to understand the needs and preferences of our customers.
- Develop product strategies: Use your understanding of customer needs and market trends to define product vision, goals, and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Work closely with teams such as engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success to bring products to market and drive their adoption and growth.
- Define pricing and packaging strategies: Determine pricing and packaging options for products based on customer needs and market trends.
- Enablement: Partner with sales, marketing, channel partners, engineering, and delivery teams to ensure they are set up for success.
- Work with partners and third-party vendors: Identify and cultivate relationships with partners and third-party vendors to support the development and growth of our products.
In the first 90-days, you’ll need to:
- Get to know your team & tools: Get to know the team and product landscape. Understand the tools we use and how we use them.
- Get to know your stakeholders: Spend time getting to know stakeholders on our executive team, marketing, sales, and delivery.
- Get to know the delivery team: Meet and build relationships with the delivery teams. Understand their perspectives and empathize with their day in day out work.
- Get to know your customers: Participate in customer conversations and understand the customer landscape. Work with our internal teams to grasp customer themes and opportunities.
- Identify opportunity areas: Work to draft out key initiatives associated with improving the product offerings while leveraging input from stakeholder teams.
- Draft product vision and roadmap: Start to document your findings and cast the future of product improvements.
- Streamline customer feedback pipeline: Instill a process and tooling to get as much customer feedback as soon as possible to be leveraged in making decisions.
- Start executing: Drive the product!
Statutory Pay Disclosure:
For applicants in NYC, CO, CA, RI, and WA, the salary range for this role is $120,000 - $168,000 + stock options + benefits. Actual compensation may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
What We Offer:
Deepwatch is excited to provide benefits designed to support team members and their families. Including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Flexible Time Off (FTO), 9 company holidays, sick leave and 8-Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Unique professional development benefits, starting at $3,000 annually
- Wellness contests and monthly educational programs
- 401(K) retirement program with employer match
- Learn more here: Deepwatch Benefits
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you. Please review our DEI Statement here.
All Deepwatch employees are expected to:
- Be interested in and able to work remotely from a home office when not at a corporate office
- Pass a pre-employment background and drug screen in accordance with applicable laws
Deepwatch is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.