Integrations Support Specialist
At ZoomInfo, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We value your take charge, take initiative, get stuff done attitude and will help you unlock your growth potential. One great choice can change everything. Thrive with us at ZoomInfo.
ZoomInfo is looking for a results-oriented Integration Support Specialist who excels in communication, presence, and confidence. This role is an integral part of our strategy to ensure every customer is successful. You will work with our customers to build relationships and drive value based on customer-defined goals, and will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences through friendly, efficient, accurate service and quick resolution of customer incidents and inquiries.
This is a hybrid role, working a minimum of three days per week from our office in Bethesda, MD.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the voice of the customer by ensuring customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of ZoomInfo products and services
- Provide day-to-day support for our growing customer base, including both incident management and providing workflow recommendations to ensure customers can get the most out of our platform
- Effectively triage and manage escalations to engineering teams for issues that can’t be resolved
- Document best practices and other useful information to better enable our customers through our online support tools
- Learn third-party products and their integrations to educate and guide customers on usage and product adoption
- Identify renewal risks and up-sell opportunities, collaborate with internal teams to remediate issues, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction enabling a successful renewal
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 1+ year of equivalent work experience in SaaS organization
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be a self-directed problem solver
- Ability to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- A strong sense of urgency
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our online training resources
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills – You must be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner-level users to developers
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A desire and aptitude to learn and understand technical infrastructure
- A positive attitude
The US base salary range for this position is $50,400 to $69,300 + bonus + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI) is the trusted go-to-market platform for businesses to find, acquire, and grow their customers. It delivers accurate, real-time data, insights, and technology to more than 35,000 companies worldwide. Businesses use ZoomInfo to increase efficiency, consolidate technology stacks, and align their sales and marketing teams — all in one platform.
ZoomInfo may use a software-based assessment as part of the recruitment process. More information about this tool, including the results of the most recent bias audit, is available here.
ZoomInfo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for applicants and employees regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability status, religion, protected military or veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law. At ZoomInfo, we also consider qualified candidates with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.