Hospice Certified Home Health Aide
At Elara Caring, we have a unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
The Hospice Aide provides personal health care, related services and additional tasks as assigned to the client; assists in providing a safe and hygienic environment, works cooperatively with patient/family and shares observations and problems with the supervisor.
At Elara Caring, we care where you are and believe the best place for your care is where you live. We know there’s no place like home, and that’s why our teams continue to provide high-quality care to more than 60,000 patients each day in their preferred home setting. Wherever our patients call home and wherever they are on their health journey, we care. Each team member has a part to play in this mission. This means you have countless ways to make a difference as a Hospice Aide by providing quality care. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: being an outstanding Hospice Aide.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need a Hospice Aide with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You’ll work in a collaborative environment
- You’ll be rewarded with a unique opportunity to make a difference
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor support
- Ongoing Continuing Education (CEs) available at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
What is Required?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1 year of experience as a Hospice Aide or Nursing Assistant is required
- State-established or other Hospice Aide training program that meets the requirements of 42 CFR §484.36 and a competency evaluation program
- Valid driver’s license and insurance and reliable transportation to perform job tasks
- 50% travel
You will report to the Clinical Supervisor.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Elara Caring provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age (40 and older), national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law.
Elara Caring participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Federal Government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. Employers like Elara Caring can only use E-Verify once you have accepted the job offer and completed the Form I-9.
If you are an individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career site as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by reaching out to email@example.com.