Delivery Driver (non-CDL) - Tooling Solutions
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Delivery Driver (non-CDL) - Tooling Solutions
EquipmentShare is searching for a Delivery Driver (non-CDL) to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare’s product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators. EquipmentShare’s rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and it’s a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we’ve built into our rental fleet. And it’s just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow with Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customer’s experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
We’re seeking a Delivery Driver who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best. This position does NOT require a CDL.
- Load, unload and deliver equipment between lenders and renters using EquipmentShare-owned vehicles
- Safely transport equipment and materials to/from job sites
- Assist with operating equipment (when applicable and if qualified)
- Ensure equipment delivery and pick-up is safe, efficient and professional
- Serve as an advocate for the EquipmentShare culture, brand and customer service reputation
- Inspect loads for safety standards and regulatory standards
- Serve as an expert in using and navigating our telematics platform and technology, Track
- Work in various weather conditions and be comfortable working on feet for most, if not all, of the work day
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC Card
- Must hold either a commercial drivers license or chauffeur’s license depending on state, appropriate for weight of vehicle to be operated.
- Must pass background and drug testing as required by federal and/or state department(s) of transportation regulations
- Must pass DOT physical, as truck’s driven are over 10k lb
- Strong desire to carry out safety policies and procedures
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly gift cards for family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve had nationwide growth—and we’re not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we’d love to meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V