General Manager - Advanced Solutions
EquipmentShare is Hiring a General Manager - Advanced Solutions
EquipmentShare is searching for a General Manager - Advanced Solutions for our location in Boise, ID who will provide oversight of the daily operations to shape our Pump, Power and HVAC and Industrial Tooling Division’s future.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare’s product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare’s rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and it’s a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we’ve built into our rental fleet. And it’s just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customer’s experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
We’re seeking a General Manager - Advanced Solutions who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
- Lead by example and inspire others to perform to their highest potential, maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Build an awesome team. Source, interview, hire, train and develop amazing people. Conduct reviews and performance evaluations as necessary to produce positive results. Train employees and help them improve their skills. Provide guidance in areas that may need improvement or correction and provide documentation toward these efforts.
- Ensure maximum branch performance. Manage operations to maximize the financial success of the branch office. Maintain employment and payroll levels, plus balance work hours and overtime.
- Conduct monthly profit and loss reviews to understand the business and business trends, identify areas for improvement and future revenue opportunities and estimate profit projections.
- Monitor metrics including, but not limited to: equipment utilization; underperforming assets; warranty recovery; billed mechanical hours; aged receivables and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively, clearly and accurately communicate information so everyone on your team is on the same page. Keep management informed of issues and actions taken to improve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Identify areas of conflict and determine and implement the appropriate solution for the situation.
- Establish reasonable and measurable goals with well defined expectations for the position and team members.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures while complying with legal regulations.
EquipmentShare isn’t just another startup looking for a “rockstar hire.” Our mission to change an entire industry is a grand mission, so we only hire people who are up to take on this massive challenge with us. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to make a tangible difference at work and succeed. We want employees who are energized by challenge instead of turning away from it.
We are a rapidly growing organization made up of talented individuals who grind until their goals are reached. We know we can’t revolutionize the construction industry with mediocre employees and so-so results. We want you to join us if you’re thrilled about jumping in, learning fast, caring deeply about our success and achieving wildly.
What You’re Working With:
- You have at least 3-4 years of rental industry experience, preferably in a management role.
- You have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S. (without sponsorship by the employer for a visa).
- You have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- You can adapt to the fast pace of a growing company and stay continuously educated on the latest EquipmentShare products and services.
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and medical coverage benefits
- 401(k) and company match
- Generous paid time off
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home through EquipmentCare
- Opportunities for career and professional development with conferences, events, seminars, continued education
EquipmentShare is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. EquipmentShare is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.