Regional Telematics Installer
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Regional Telematics Installer
EquipmentShare is searching for a Regional Telematics Installer for our rental facility in Region 3 to support our team as it continues to grow.
EquipmentShare is seeking a Regional Telematics Installer to be responsible for traveling throughout the assigned region to install/repair our telematics system and devices.
- Install our telematics system and devices on vehicles, construction equipment, and heavy equipment
- Confidently remove and replace ignition systems without custom keypad and controller then integrate communication between keypad and telematics systems
- Work through a variety of installation scenarios ranging from basic (Power, ignition, ground) to complex (requiring custom wiring harnesses when accessing the CAN network of both vehicles and equipment)
- Identify and resolve problems, gather and analyze information and develop alternative solutions if required
- Travel to client sites or various EquipmentShare rental yards through the region for installation cases
- Serve as an advocate for the EquipmentShare platform of solutions and brand while on the job and in the field.
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
We are looking for someone with availability to work (ex. Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm or Monday-Friday 6am-3pm)
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be open to traveling when and where needed for an extended period of time.
- Demonstrated a high level of detail when working as a Telematics Installer. Installs must be neat and orderly.
- Displayed competency in a variety of installs
- Assist customers and other installers in install methods when difficulties arise
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Satisfactory performance as Telematics Installer
- Must be able to drive
- Be able to maneuver in tight spaces, bend lift, and squat.
- Be able to walk long distances
- Lift more than 25 lbs
- This is a safety sensitive position and any offer of employment will be contingent on passing a 10 panel drug scree
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V