EquipmentShare is Hiring a Rental Coordinator
EquipmentShare is searching for a Rental Coordinator for our rental facility in Lancaster, CA to support our operations team as the team continues to grow.
EquipmentShare is seeking a Rental Coordinator to be responsible for scheduling rentals and maintaining customer service standards with customers.
- Respond to inbound leads and guide customers through the EquipmentShare rental process
- Expand our existing customer base by building relationships with contractors and construction company principals. Educate our customers about the numerous ways EquipmentShare can help save them money, make more money, and operate more efficiently
- Maintain and nurture existing customer relationships to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied with the level of service and support they are receiving from EquipmentShare. Keep them up-to-date about new or additional ways in which EquipmentShare can help improve their business
- Promptly respond to and resolve customer inquiries, requests, complaints or other communications
- Develop new sales strategies and techniques to increase our market share and improve our customer experience
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
We are looking for someone with availability to work Monday-Friday 7am-5pm with some opportunity for overtime.
Skills & Qualifications
- You’re a great listener and care about solving your customer’s problems.
- You’re energized by building, nurturing and maintaining relationships with customers throughout every step of the rental process.
- You have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- You can adapt to the fast pace of a growing company and stay continuously educated on the latest EquipmentShare products and services.
- This is a safety sensitive position and any offer of employment will be contingent on passing a 10 panel drug screen
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V