Shop Technician (Mechanic) - Advanced Solutions
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Shop Technician (Mechanic) - Advanced Solutions
EquipmentShare is searching for a Shop Technician - Advanced Solutions for our rental facility in Salt Lake City, UT as the team continues to grow.
EquipmentShare is seeking a Shop Technician to be responsible for providing maintenance and repair for a variety of customer and company owned equipment & machinery. Mechanics will have the opportunity to work on the newest fleet in the industry.
- Practice safe job practices for repairing equipment
- Use technology (laptops and tablets) comfortably
- Maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of rental and customer equipment and tools while using a high degree of independent judgment
- Assist in the training of lower level technicians as needed
- Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a complete and timely manner on a daily basis
- Assist with pick-up and delivery of equipment & parts
- Be knowledgeable of OSHA requirements (preferred)
- Year-round company provided OEM training
- Access to industry leading diagnostic tools
- Opportunities to advance with a rapidly growing company
- Other duties, assigned as needed
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
This position requires working hours from Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and offers overtime pay after working 40 hours. On call during the weekend only in special circumstances.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must own tools applicable to position
- Advanced mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of tools
- Extensive knowledge of construction equipment with an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- This is a safety sensitive position and any offer of employment will be contingent on passing a 10 panel drug screen
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma, Trade school certificate preferred
- Experience in field service, maintenance and repair preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V