Territory Account Manager (Pump/Power/HVAC)
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Territory Account Manager - Advanced Solutions (Pump/Power/HVAC)
EquipmentShare is searching for a Territory Account Manager for our Advanced Solutions facility in Olive Branch, MS to support our team as it continues to grow. The ideal candidate has a strong background in Pump, Compressed Air, Temperature Control, and/or Power Generation.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare’s product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare’s rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and it’s a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we’ve built into our rental fleet. And it’s just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customer’s experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
We’re seeking a Territory Account Manager - Advanced Solutions who loves a challenge and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
- Increase market share within assigned territory by establishing relationships with former and new customers
- Evaluate new construction projects and follow up with potential leads
- Evaluate industrial needs and follow up with potential leads
- Assist management with sales forecasting involving budgets and market share.
- Coordinate, lead, and monitor sold projects
- Collaborate with operations to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service
- Make formal presentations to customers and educate them on equipment
- Willingness to provide support outside of traditional work hours
- Coach and train Core TAMs on areas of opportunity
Knowledge & Skill Set:
- Ability to sell complex products and solutions
- Communicates effectively and professionally
- Ability to understand market conditions and negotiate price with customers
- Familiarity with the phases of various commercial construction projects
- Familiarity with industrial settings and various processes supported by rental Power, Compressed Air, HVAC, and Pumps
- High level of product knowledge pertaining to rental Power, Compressed Air, HVAC, and Pumps.
- Excellent communication skills and an attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years of experience within commercial sales of either Power Generation, HVAC, and Remediation
- Valid Driver's license & acceptable driving record
- High School Diploma
- Self motivated to deliver results
- Passion for customer service
- Electrical Generating Systems Association Certified HIGHLY desired
- Project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must
- Ability to effectively give presentations and business reviews to management
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V