Heavy Equipment Field Technician (Mechanic) $3000 Sign-On Bonus
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Heavy Equipment Field Technician (Mechanic)
EquipmentShare is searching for a Heavy Equipment Field Technician for our rental facility in Williston, ND as the team continues to grow. A $3,000 sign-on bonus will be issued to qualified new hires.
EquipmentShare is seeking a Heavy Equipment Field Technician to be responsible for providing maintenance and repair for a variety of customer and company owned heavy equipment machinery and aerial lifts. Mechanics will have the opportunity to work on the newest fleet in the industry.
- Practice safe job practices for repairing equipment
- Use technology (laptops and tablets) comfortably
- Maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems on a variety of rental and customer equipment and tools while using a high degree of independent judgment
- Assist in the training of lower level technicians as needed
- Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a complete and timely manner on a daily basis
- Assist with pick-up and delivery of equipment & parts
- Be knowledgeable of OSHA requirements (preferred)
- Field Mechanic: When required, travel to customer job sites for repair/maintenance of rental or customer owned equipment; must maintain service vehicle in a clean and professional manner
- Year-round company provided OEM training
- Access to industry leading diagnostic tools
- Opportunities to advance with a rapidly growing company
- Other duties, assigned as needed
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
- Monthly family dinner nights
- Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
- Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
This position requires working hours from Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and offers overtime pay after working 40 hours. On call during the weekend only in special circumstances.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must own tools applicable to position
- Advanced mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of tools
- Extensive knowledge of construction equipment with an advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma, Trade school certificate preferred
- Experience in field service, maintenance and repair preferred
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Must be able to move, stand, stoop and been freely.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- This is a safety sensitive position and any offer of employment will be contingent on passing a 10 panel drug screen
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V