Territory Account Manager
EquipmentShare is Hiring a Territory Account Manager
EquipmentShare is searching for a Territory Account Manager for our rental facility in Fontana, CA, to support our team as it continues to grow.
EquipmentShare is seeking a Territory Account Manager to be responsible for expanding our existing customer base by building relationships with contractors and construction company principals.
- Quickly respond to inbound leads and requests
- Expand our existing customer base by building relationships with contractors and construction company principals. Tell them about the numerous ways EquipmentShare can help save them money, make more money and operate more efficiently. In other words, educate them on how EquipmentShare solves their problems!
- Maintain and nurture existing customer relationships to ensure our customers are 100 percent satisfied with the level of service and support they receive from EquipmentShare. Keep them up-to-date about new or additional ways in which EquipmentShare can help improve their business.
- Promptly respond to and resolve customer inquiries, requests, complaints or other communications.
- Develop new sales strategies and techniques to increase our market share and improve our customer experience.
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for full-time employees.
401(k) and company match.
Annual tool and boot reimbursements for those in applicable jobs.
Generous paid time off (PTO) plus company paid holidays.
Monthly family dinner nights
Fitness Membership stipends plus seasonal and year round wellness challenges.
Company sponsored events (annual family gatherings, food truck nights and more).
Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home. Employees receive 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
Opportunities for career and professional development
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
We are looking for someone with availability to work Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm
Skills & Qualifications
- First and foremost, we’re looking for someone who’s tenacious and innovative and possesses superior sales skills.
- Industry knowledge (rental or construction) and experience in B2B is sales preferred, but not required (if you’re a born salesperson, we’ll train you on what you need to know and how to win more business).
- You have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- You can adapt to the fast pace of a growing company and stay continuously educated on the latest EquipmentShare products and services
- You’re competitive but thrive in a team-oriented environment.
EquipmentShare is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. EquipmentShare is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.