Director - CX Operations
As the lead of our GTM Strategy and Operations - CX Ops team, you will be the primary business partner and collaborator for the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) and their direct reports overseeing the functional areas within the GTM Strategy and Operations team, including: business partnership, analytics, systems & tools, and processes & programs. As the primary point of contact for these leaders, you will be in a critical role for the CX organization and be the orchestrator of the support needed by the CX organization to ensure they can operate as efficiently and as effectively as possible in order to meet their targets. Your work will span the following functional areas: annual planning (e.g., team structures, coverage models, target setting), ad-hoc analyses and projects to drive optimization (e.g., diagnosing changes in metrics, identifying opportunities for new GTM approaches), day-to-day operations (e.g., forecasting, advising on deal structures), process improvement, program management and execution, and systems and tooling (e.g., evaluation, implementation, configuration, administration).
In this role you will have a team of business partners, System & Tools specialist(s), and Process & Program specialist(s), and your team will be part of the larger GTM Strategy and Operations team working alongside your Sales counterpart and their team, and our GTM Analytics Specialists.
Everlaw’s mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. Our company culture is open and vibrant and we’re committed to the professional growth of our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular check-ins with managers regarding career goals. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you! Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team.
This is a full-time position based in our Oakland, CA office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you'll...
- Act as primary business partner to the CCO and their direct reports, working collaboratively with the leaders on all GTM Strategy and Operations areas required to run the sales teams and execute against our targets. These areas include: annual planning, incentive programs, process improvement, day-to-day support of deal cycles and operations (e.g., deal desk), GTM structure and coverage models, target setting, recurring performance reporting (e.g.,forecasts, MBRs, QBRs, company leadership and board materials), systems and tooling
- Lead execution of projects and programs across these initiatives through your own work, managing the work of your team, working with other GTM Strategy & Ops teams (e.g., analytics), and working cross functionally with other teams (e.g., Marketing, Finance, GTM Enablement)
- Act as a proactive thought partner and leader for the CX organization providing data-informed insights, PoVs, and optimization / improvement opportunities to GTM and CX leadership
- Manage a team of GTM Strategy & Ops professionals across Business Partner, Process & Program teams, and Systems & Tools teams, including defining roles and responsibilities of the team, identifying projects, prioritizing projects, ensuring successful execution and completion of both day-to-day operations and longer-term projects
- Be accountable for the success and impact of your team as measured by the team’s ability to: (1) enable the Sales organization to meet their objectives, (2) create a ecosystem of process, systems, and tools consistently improving the efficiency and day-to-day experience of the sales organization, and (3) drive successful completion of projects against the Sales organization’s top priorities.
- Coach, train, and develop your team so that they can successfully execute within their current roles and advance their careers through promotion paths
- You have a minimum of 9 years of experience in CX, CX operations, or other related experience working within or with GTM teams
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- You have the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholder relationships at the most senior level of the company to effectively execute projects and day-to-day work.
- You possess strong written and oral communication skills. You are adept at crafting slide decks and delivering compelling live presentations.
- You can manage conflicting priorities in resource-constrained environments by developing prioritization frameworks, obtaining stakeholder buy-in, and executing agreed-upon priorities, including new projects and tasks.
- You excel at solving ambiguous problems related to GTM topics such as strategy, structure, and team performance. You can drive solutions through problem identification, framing, hypothesis testing, work planning, data analysis, and effective communication of outcomes to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- You develop informed points of view on GTM problems, issues, and opportunities by leveraging data analysis, stakeholder input, internal and external best practices, and on-the-ground observations.
- The expected salary range for this role is between $200,000 - $260,000. The final offered salary will be dependent upon many factors including the candidate’s experience and skills. The base pay range is subject to change in the future.
- Equity program
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and approximately 10 days (80 hours) per year of sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Find out more about our Benefits and Perks
- Work in our downtown, BART-accessible Oakland office
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy daily catered lunches along with a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Ranked #9 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2023 for US small and medium companies
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies and ranked #2 on the “2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work” list by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”